Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simplicity – 14

This is my last post that I’ll be doing in this series. This has been an experiment with Picasa 3, which is free desktop software that runs on Windows, and it has been quite a journey. I think this is a great photo editing tool to finish off with. I love the dynamic and modern twist that it gives my image. I used Posterize, which has 3 slide-bars, namely Number of Colors, Detail and Fade. I adjusted all 3 of these until I was satisfied with the result.

Just because I decided to stop at this point doesn’t mean that I used up all the editing tools that Picasa 3 has to offer. There are still more to choose from, so check them out and have fun editing your images. I’m really looking forward to hearing from you so please leave a comment below stating which your favorite one in this series was. Stay tuned tomorrow for a brand new series.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I went to your blog and took your poll. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added