Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother’s Day Cards – 1

I live far away from my mom. Sometimes I send her a carefully chosen e-card for a special occasion, but usually I like to use the postal service so that she can have a real card to display on her mantel as a daily reminder that she is loved. This picture is a scanned image of her last year’s Mother’s Day card. I made it using a favorite photo from a card that I had received, different colored papers, cardboard, ribbon and other small pieces. It’s just the same as scrapbooking, a hobby that I can lose myself in for hours. In fact, the letters that spell “MOM” are from my first scrapbooking kit by Memories Direct. The link shows something similar to what I bought several years ago here in South Africa.

Mother's Day poems by me:


Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added