Sunday, March 25, 2012

Being Herself - 1

Is there a mom who doesn't take photos of their kids? I think all moms do. These days you don't even need a camera to take a picture, you just need your mobile phone. I am not a professional photographer. I'm just a mom who loves annoying the kids with picture time. Learn more about me or about my first cameras by visiting my pages.

Some of my most favorite photos were taken when my children weren't being asked to "smile for the camera," though it took me a long time to learn this lesson. This photo was taken of Amanda at age 1 who, as the title states, is just "being herself." As you can see, she's a real darling. I invite you to follow my blog, Amanda's Books and More, which is an inspirational parenting blog.

I used "saturation" and "retouch" in Picasa 3 to photoshop this photo. I needed the retouch for a mosquito bite on her cheek. I then used "matte" in Picnik to make the white border and "text" for my blog's name. I realize that Picnik will be closing soon. Since this is an up-to-date blog, I'll keep you posted on what photoshop tools I'm using.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added