Monday, March 26, 2012

Being Herself - 2

Often the best photos are taken when your subject is unaware of the camera. It allows you to capture a glimpse of his or her personality that a “smile for the camera” does not evoke. I don't take enough photos to be indiscreet about it, on the rare occasion when I do, I’m impressed with the results.

This photo of Amanda at the beach is a perfect example of this. She was more interested in the ocean than she was of me and that’s how I captured the moment. Since I’m using a really basic digital camera, I often need photoshop tools to help make the photo look great. I used “sharpen” and “saturation” in Picasa 3 for this one.

You can read more about my camera on my About page.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added