Monday, June 18, 2012

3 Sisters – 6

With eager expectation, I awaited for PicMonkey’s collage application. It’s been available for a few days already, but I hadn’t gotten around to trying it out. It didn’t disappoint.

You can create your own collage in seconds, literally, and for free using PicMonkey. Without any prior knowledge on how to use this application, I got this result with a few simple clicks. I didn’t even bother editing my photos and my collage turned out awesome!

2010 Soccer World Cup, South Africa

Here are the steps I took: I clicked on Collage, three empty frames appeared, which I rotated with one click below the frames. I then clicked on the blue box with Upload Photos to the left, and chose my three pictures from my documents. I then dragged them over to the empty frames by clicking on the mouse and holding it down. I placed them where I wanted them to be. I clicked on the paint palette, wondering what it was for, and saw that it changes the background color. I chose the dropper and picked a color from my photos to replicate. I liked the green in Jessica’s T-shirt and went with that. My final step was to save it in good quality, not best quality as I hadn’t resized my photos earlier and didn’t want a large file size. That’s because I don’t want to upload large file size images on my blogs or else my blogs will load slower.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! So you write two blogs, that's awesome! I love the Christian one and now one of pictures! I am so happy to have found Mom' Monday Mingle! I LOVE taking pictures of my children and doing different things with those pictures and now I have found your page with tips, yay!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia! I'm glad you found two of my blogs. You can check out my other blogs too, if you like. They are listed at the bottom of this blog and to the right-hand side of Happy Moms, Happy Homes.

      Have a blessed week!

      Tina

      Delete
  2. I tried this yesterday as I too had eagerly awaited it's arrival. Your picture collage turned out really cute!
    Jennifer
    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Keep up the good work with your blog!

      Wishing you a wonderful Saturday,
      Tina

      Delete
  3. Oh, I so need help with photos. Thanks for all of these great tips.

    Aloha,
    Following ya from the MeloMommma hop and looking forward to reading more. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love it if you'd join us for the ride. And, also today we're hosting The ALOHA Friday HOP it's a weekly link up and a great chance to promote your blog. I hope you'll join our amazing group of bloggers. Happiness today and always...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I found you through the hop and am one of your many followers. :) I've left you a comment on your blog. Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Following you from the Make My Morning Hop! Love the tips!

    Hope you'll visit http://birthofamom.blogspot.com and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I already am following you. I'm sure you'll get used to seeing me as I have 5 blogs! The 5th one I share with hubby. :) Have a great week!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added