Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wild Flower Time in South Africa - 5

I'm really enjoying putting this series together. I just love flowers and South Africa has the most amazing wildflowers in bloom right now. The photos I'm sharing with you today are of the elegant arum lilies, also known as calla lilies. These are my personal favorites and they truly steal the show. I even chose them for my bridal bouquet 17 years ago.

I took these pictures while we were visiting my in-laws near Franschhoek. I added the photos of the horses, because of the arum lilies along the back fence.





Grandma "Nanna" holding Amanda
Notice Amanda's shoe is falling off
while she's petting the horse.

The horses are watching while
Nanna puts Amanda's shoes
back on.



Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added