Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boulders Beach, Cape Town - 3

I haven't posted since February. I was struggling with my health
and feeling overwhelmed. I'm doing much better and I'm excited
to share with you my latest batch of photos in the Boulders Beach,
Cape Town series. Today I'm introducing an animal called a rock rabbit
(rock hyrax), commonly known as a dassie in South Africa.

I included a few more photos of the African penguin with the last
picture also featuring my husband. If you look closely, you'll see some
penguins taking shelter under the boulders that he is standing on.

Don't miss out on my follow up post, because I'll include pictures of my kids.

This dassie is on the look out.

Another dassie joins him.

Then the family of dassies arrive.
My first time seeing a baby dassie.

This dassie blends in well against the boulders.

An African penguin hanging out alone.

An African penguin in black and white.

More African penguins resting on the boulders.

Peek a boo!
African penguins taking shelter
and my hubby posing.


Linking with:

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added