Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A Day in L.A. - Part 3

White Audi

Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California

We saw many luxury cars along Rodeo Drive. Last week all of my photos were taken from the rental car while my step-dad was driving. Today's ones were taken while on foot. It still felt like I was taking photos on the fly, because we kept moving as we didn't have a lot of time on our hands. There were other things we still wanted to see in L.A. before the day was done. Despite the rush, I'm still pleased with what I got on camera. Be sure to catch last week's photos on A Day in L.A. - Part 2.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to enlarge them.

White Bugatti 


White Jaguar

White Porsche



Red Ferrari

Black Maserati


Me and my mom

Me and my mom




My mom and step-dad


White Chevrolet

Red Mercedes Classic


White Lamborghini



Related Blog Posts:


***************************************


Tina Morley

All original photographs
by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added