Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Day in L.A. - Part 1


Muscle Beach Venice, California

Hubby and I spent one day in L.A. with my brother, mom, and step-dad. Our first stop was Muscle Beach Venice. At the souvenir shops, we purchased key rings and fridge magnets for gifts to take back to South Africa with us. We watched some bodybuilders showing off and kids on skateboards doing jumps. We were only there for an hour and I still managed to snap a few nice photos.

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to enlarge them.




Hubby took this photo of me

Old poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger






My step-dad and mom






Blog Posts on San Diego:


***************************************


Tina Morley

All original photographs
by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added