Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A Day in L.A. - Part 2


Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California

We did a lot in just one day in L.A. My father-in-law did all the driving as he knew his way around. All of today's photos I took while he was driving. I didn't have time to compose them, but I still managed to get in a few good shots. My favorite pics are of the luxury cars. I was impressed with both my brother and my hubby's car knowledge, since I didn't know what I was admiring most of the time!

This blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.
Click on the images to enlarge them.


Pink Corvette



Yellow Rolls Royce


White Maserati

White Lamborghini



Red Ferrari

Red Ferrari


Silver Mercedes





Related Blog Posts:


***************************************


Tina Morley

All original photographs
by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added