Tuesday, October 16, 2018

St. Petersburg, Florida - Part 7


We ate dinner at the Renaissance Vinoy Resort on the 4th of July. These photos are of the formal restaurant and some of the starters and mains that we ordered. I included a pic of our wine too. My step-dad chose most of the wonderful wines that we had in St. Pete, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Yes, we were in all of those places in a short period of time! We also brought over a couple of fabulous wines from South Africa that we enjoyed with them in Atlanta.

*** My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. Click on the images to enlarge them. If you want to leave a comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https! ***



Hubby and my mom

My step-dad and me







My handsome brother

Related Blog Posts:


***************************************


Tina Morley

All original photographs
by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added