Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Angala Boutique Hotel and Art Workshop

The Gardens at Angala


A couple of weeks ago, Samantha (my middle daughter) and I were treated to a fabulous art workshop weekend at Angala, a 5-star boutique hotel near Franschhoek. Today I'm sharing my favorite photos of that weekend with you. Click on the images to view them larger. You'll be glad you did! By the way, my blog is best viewed in Google Chrome.












Sisters: Samantha, Amanda and Jessica

The Views at Angala


Samantha and I enjoyed our morning walks. We had vineyards on one side and forestry on the other, with mountains all around us.








Samantha took this photo of me.





The Art Workshop at Angala


Samantha and I participated in a fun and informative art workshop weekend at Angala. Leonie E. Brown was our instructor. Samantha painted a child portrait of herself and I did a landscape from one of my photos.










Our En Suite Bedroom at Angala




We took early morning showers outside and, surprisingly, we weren't cold. We loved everything about our room, including making coffee and tea in the mornings and evenings.


The Restaurant and Staff at Angala


I saved the best for last. Although, I have to admit, it's almost impossible to beat the idyllic setting with Angala's gorgeous views. But, the excellent care we received at Angala made it that much more enjoyable. The photos speak for themselves.















Thank you to the owners, the staff and my
mother-in-law for a wonderful weekend!

********************************

Check out some more beautiful photos


Check out the beautiful horses that I
spotted on previous visits to Angala.


********************************



All original photographs by Tina Morley unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added