Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Chihuly Collection of Glass Art


The Chihuly Collection of glass art sculptures can be found in St. Petersburg's Central Art District. The colors are a feast for the eyes and many of the pieces are huge! Photography is encouraged, which made me super happy. I have Chihuly's story in photographs below and don't forget to click on the images to enlarge them! I think my favorite room was the narrow hall with glass art in the ceiling. Also, I have my brother standing next to one of the larger sculptures so that you can get a better idea of its size.

*** My blog is best viewed in Google Chrome. Click on the images to enlarge them. If you want to leave a comment, then please make sure this page's permalink loads as http and not https. ***






















David Walters, Big Finish (on the right), 2013,
Blown glass and enamel

David Walters, Comin' Through, 2012
Blown glass and enamel

Related Blog Posts:


***************************************


Tina Morley

All original photographs
by Tina Morley
unless stated otherwise.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added