Friday, August 10, 2012

Hex River Valley, South Africa - 1

It's time to start a new series! This one is going to go by really fast, because I'll be posting 3 pictures at a time. My husband took most, if not all, of these photos while we were on an outing to the Hex River Valley in the Western Cape, South Africa. It's a really beautiful valley as you can see with lots of colorful vineyards and surrounded by grand mountains. Only, it's too bad that "Hex" means "witch" in German and Dutch.




A photo that I took on another drive to this beautiful valley is at 4 Funny Photos - 3.


2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful blog! That's why I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Come by the Crazy Train and pick yours up!

    http://delirious-mom.blogspot.com/2012/08/aw-shucks-people-think-im-great.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Christina! I've left you a comment on your blog. Have a fantastic week!

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added