Tuesday, June 26, 2012

3 Sisters – 8

3 Sisters at the Beach 2010
It’s late at night here, but I realize it’s about time that I add a new photo to this series. Since my series is on the 3 sisters, their brother does not feature. That doesn’t mean that he isn’t a very precious part of our family, because he is. I thought that it would be nice to do a piece on the girls, especially since I had a lot of lovely photos of just the 3 of them. Sometimes, though, Jeremiah was also in the picture. What did I do before? I cropped him out. Yep, I cropped the handsome boy out of the photo! I don’t feel too bad about it either, because I still have the originals and he’s not too keen on me posting his picture everywhere.

So, if I cropped him out before, what did I do this time? I used the Clone tool in PicMonkey and cloned small portions of the photo to make him miraculously disappear. If it wasn’t so late, and if my eyes weren’t tired, I could have done a perfect job, but this is near perfect and so I’m satisfied. This is my second time using the Clone tool on an image of mine. I also used it on my post 3 Sisters – 5. Now you know what you can do the next time you want to make something disappear or, in the case of 3 Sisters – 5, make more of something!

4 Siblings at the Beach 2010

4 comments:

  1. Those beach pictures are so cute!!

    tracie
    weddedblissplusbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracie! I enjoyed your latest blog post. Congrats on your pregnancy!

      Delete
  2. You did an amazing job on that. Plus you have beautiful children! Thanks for sharing at Mom's Library!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added