Thursday, June 14, 2012

3 Sisters – 4



I find editing my pictures very relaxing after a busy day. It’s my way of having some me-time and a bit of fun. In these two photos my 3 girls are watching TV, and Amanda is snacking on apple slices. It looks like it was a long day for the two big sisters.

I did most of my editing in PicMonkey. One feature that I used in the background was Burn and I chose Dark. I wish you lots of success with your pictures at home. There’s no reason why you can’t take a good photo and make it a great photo! And, have fun while you’re at it!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sabrina! I'm now following you on Twitter, FB, Pinterest and Google Friend Connect! I'm very glad to have found you. My eldest daughter has an eye for fashion and she dresses up everyday even if she doesn't want to go anywhere or see anyone. Her plan is to have her own fashion boutique. She wants to take business in high school for that reason. I'll be reading your blogs to learn from you so that I can help her. I hope you will visit often.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added