Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Vrede en Lust - Wine Farm and Bistro


Vrede en Lust is a wine farm between Paarl and Franschhoek. In Dutch it means "Peace and Eagerness." We are very familiar with the area, because my in-laws once owned a small table grape farm above theirs and later sold it to them. On this day we met my in-laws for lunch at the Lust bistro. These photos were taken some time ago.




Big brother, Jeremiah, with little sister, Amanda

The wine tasting room

Having a glass of their red wine
"The Red Lady" with our lunch

My husband, Robbie,
with his yummy lunch

My yummy lunch

My mom-in-law, Amanda, and me





Recently, a South African romantic comedy was filmed here called, "Semi-Soet" meaning "Semi-Sweet." You can watch the teaser below and choose subtitles "on" at the bottom of the YouTube screen.

Total Pageviews

Recommended Sites

To be added

Recommended Galleries

To be added